Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Advanced Fetal Heart Evaluation: How to Perform Cardiac Biometry and Doppler Waveform Quantification
Jun 26, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ET)
Please register for
Speaker: Elena S. Sinkovskaya MD, PhD, RDMS, RDCS
At the conclusion of this webinar participants should be able:
- Discuss current guidelines and sonographic techniques for fetal cardiac biometry and blood flow evaluation.
- Cite different options for reporting cardiac biometric measurements, understand and interpret z-score values.
- Recognize biometric changes in most common congenital heart defects.
- Incorporate principles of color and spectral Doppler optimization into a fetal cardiac examination.
- Recognize normal and abnormal intracardiac blood flow patterns.
The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide CME activities for physicians.
The AIUM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Download to Your Calendar
Skip Navigation Links
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine | Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic