Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
MSKUS in the Hands of the Physical Therapist – Its Current and Expanding Utility: Part 1
Nov 1, 2021 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM (ET)
To register for this webinar
Speakers: J. Megan Sions, PT, DPT, PhD; Bruno U.K. Steiner, PT, DPT, LMT, RMSK
After watching this activity, jointly provided with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), you should be able to:
- Describe procedures for ultrasound imaging of the low back,
- Discuss uses of musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging in the management of low back pain,
- Detect and differentiate between hemarthrosis and simple effusion,
- Identify hallmarks of tendinopathic involvement in pain causation,
- Consider the participation of multiple sources of pain that may impact clinical/rehabilitation decisions; and
- Recognize musculoskeletal ultrasound’s (MSKUS’) role as an extension of the Physical Therapy evaluation.
For more information about this activity, click
Download to Your Calendar
Skip Navigation Links
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine | Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic