Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Muscle Tears, Contusions and Heterotopic Ossification: Early Detection and Follow-up using MSKUS
Jun 2, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ET)
Please register for this webinar at:
Speakers: Bruno U.K. Steiner, PT, DPT, LMT, RMSK and Mark A. Krimmel, PT, DPT
At the conclusion of this collaborative webinar with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal echotexture of muscle tissue;
- Recognize, detect and differentiate between muscle contusions, tears and Heterotopic Ossification;
- Appreciate the value of longitudinal serial MSKUS imaging of muscle injuries and Myositis Ossificans Traumatica;
- Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of MSKUS vs. MRI and Radiography for Muscle Injury and Heterotopic Ossification, and;
- Appreciate the role of MSKUS in the guidance of activity management during rehabilitation and the return to prior functional levels.
The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for physicians.
The AIUM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Download to Your Calendar
Skip Navigation Links
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine | Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic