Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Monitoring Joint Health, Damage and Disease Activity using MSKUS: The MSKUS Experience in Hemophilic
May 6, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ET)
Please register for Monitoring Joint Health, Damage and Disease Activity using MSKUS: The MSKUS Experience in Hemophilic Arthropathy Management on May 6, 2019, 1:00 PM EDT at:
Speaker: Bruno U.K. Steiner, PT, DPT, LMT, RMSK
At the conclusion of this collaborative webinar with APTA, the participants should be able to:
1. Appreciate and acknowledge the expanded role of ultrasound examination of joint health and subsequent monitoring,
2. Discuss the advantages and limitations of MSKUS in the realm of joint evaluation in contrast with MRI for joint health,
3. Integrate general principles of joint health monitoring using MSKUS, using hemophilic arthropathy as an example,
4. Recognize and Describe features of
joint changes including:
a. Osteochondral erosion
b. Intra-articular soft tissue expansion
c. Bone remodeling and osteophytes
d. Cartilage health
5. Compare and contrast the hallmarks of healthy joints versus pathological joint changes, and
6. Adopt and initiate the implementation of MSKUS evaluation for the purpose of monitoring joint health.
The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The AIUM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Download to Your Calendar
Skip Navigation Links
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine | Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic