Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Optimizing Treatment of Patellar Tendon Injuries With Ultrasound Imaging
Apr 28, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ET)
Please register for this webinar at:
Speaker: Karin Grävare Silbernagel, PT, ATC, PhD
After watching this collaborative activity with the American Physical Therapy Association [APTA], you should be able to:
- Recognize the sonographic signature of healthy and injured patellar tendon (including the quadriceps tendon, at the proximal and distal insertions to the tibia, and the patella);
- Evaluate and measure patella tendon structure and affiliated muscles;
- Explain how ultrasound imaging can help in treatment planning and progression;
- Describe how ultrasound imaging can help with differential diagnosis in patients with patellar tendon injury; and
- Recognize how shear wave elastography is used in tendon injury.
For more information about this activity, click
Download to Your Calendar
Skip Navigation Links
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine | Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic