Please register for Fetal Arrhythmias: Approach to Diagnosis and Management on Jan 29, 2019 1:00 PM EST at:
Speaker: Jay D. Pruetz, MD
At the conclusion of this webinar participants should be able:
1) Understand the strengths and weakness of current ultrasound tools used in fetal rhythm evaluation,
2) Determine the correct approach and choice of assessment tools when making the diagnosis of fetal arrhythmia,
3) Apply a diagnostic algorithm to assess slow, fast, and irregular fetal heart rhythms,
4) Improve their diagnostic approach to fetal arrhythmias through the review of several common case-based scenarios, and
5) Counsel patients regarding the current therapeutic options available for the most common fetal arrhythmias.
The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide CME activities for physicians.
The AIUM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®